Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!




Today is my mom's birthday. She might be mad at me if I put her age, so I won't. But she looks great I think! My mom is one of those spoiling Grandmas, not that I'm complaining! She works hard at a Rehab hospital as a nurse (LPN) and likes to take trips with Jim. They are happily married and despite her older kids being hither and yon (me being the only exception) she is happy with the way we've turned out. Thanks mom for all you do! Happy day and many more to follow.

3 comments:

Heather Neese said...

Hi Angela!! I don't know if you'll remember me or not, but this is Heather (Heinz) Neese. I used to live in Yuma and know your in-laws and I even bought a pug from your family once! How are you? Where are you guys at? We have a blog now too. The address is: jhnfamilyblog@blogspot.com. Come by and say hello!

Heather Neese said...

Of course you can add me to your friends list! Email me and tell me how you all are doing... heatherhelen@aol.com

Sioux said...

Wow, your Mum has not changed one bit! Send her my best!