Sweet faced Mia Faye is a little biter. This week she sunk to a new low by biting Kendra first thing in the morning while they were fighting over the blankets in my bed. Kendra didn't even have her glasses on yet, unfortunately for her since Mia bit her on the corner of her eye! I couldn't believe it! Especially when I saw how big it was-both above and below the eye! Poor Kendra. I hope that Mia soon knows enough words to resolve conflicts without resorting to teeth. 
Friday, March 7, 2008
Yuma County Chompers
Posted by Angela at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ouch!! I don't think I've ever heard of someone being bitten on the face. Thank goodness I don't have a biter. My little sisters goes to nursery with a biter named Audry. Nahid calls her "Audry a bit a me."
Oh poor baby she was probably one unhappy little camper after that. Well at least you know Mia has nice strong teeth.
Post a Comment