Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kendra's new expression


When Kendra gets annoyed or just doesn't know something, she puts her hand up, shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head while raising her eyebrows. It's so funny! She's always been so sweet, and all of a sudden this little sassy personality is showing. The other day while her preschool friends were over, Kendra was playing house with her friend Riley being the dad. She said "Greg, will you please go get the baby?" (I guess they changed their names!) After he just stared at her blankly, she did her little exasperated shrug and went and got the baby herself. Hmm. Could this have been a learned way of showing annoyance?

5 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Ah yes, attitude. Madelynne hs some serious attitude. I've always hated the word sass (sp?) but Madelynne has sass to spare.

David and Nikki said...

Oh what comfort this brings me to know that I am not the only one with a sassy girl:) Wait, mine is only 18 months old! HELP!!!!!!

I love reading all your posts and seeing all your family fun times...everyone always looks so happy in your pictures! TEll Greg, hello!

Anonymous said...

How funny! Too bad she has a long road ahead of her with being annoyed with men;)

Leah said...

Kara has the attitude too, for sure (the red hair doesn't help). Kendra is hilarious. It's so fun to overhear kids playing (sometimes).

Anonymous said...

Oh that is cute I love when kids role play it is funny to hear the things they say cause they definitely learn it from us.