Some days, I could go on and on complaining about my kids' attitude and how they fight entirely too much. How they never do what I ask the first time and complain every step of the way when they finally DO accomplish anything. How many days I get no gratitude for slaving away in the kitchen and the plethora of other hously duties I perform. But then, I walk in my room and see this...and I just want to cry. How sweet is Kyle, reading to Mia while she gets her albuterol treatment? I was, of course, slaving in the kitchen!

Friday, March 21, 2008
Heartwarming
Posted by Angela at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It's moments like this that make all the rest worth it. That moment when you realize that your children really do love each other.
that is so sweet i love moments like that. And yes i know what you mean about everything we do and yelling and on and on and on. But there are some good times!!
Oh that really is so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes and they are not even mine! What a good little boy.
What a good big brother! It makes my heart melt seeing that!
That's so sweet.
That is too sweet. He must have learned that from his great mom!
Soooo sweet! I love the picture where Kyle's holding Mia's head onto his shoulder. So cute.
Post a Comment