Friday, March 7, 2008

Brave Baby


Mia got a hold of some wasabi peas the other day, tried one, and found out that they were super spicy. She ran to me saying "Hot! Hot!" I laughed as I gave her some water, and assumed she'd leave them alone. Wrong. She tried to get more, so I reminded her that they were hot. She kept asking, so I gave her another one. She put it in her mouth, chewed and swallowed, and said "I like it Mom." It was so funny. Also, her first complete sentence!

2 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Madelynne took a bite out of a really hot pepper at the grocery store once, I had to open up a package of bread to help her mouth stop burning. As I looked at the pepper section, sure enough there was a pepper with a big chunk missing, hard not to laugh but I think she learned her lesson. After that she referred to everything as "spicy hot." "Mommy my carseat is spicy hot."

Anonymous said...

Oh go little Mia, that is so cute. She is going to have a taste for teh spicy stuff. My kids are so the opposite, they won't even eat pepperoni because it is "too spicy." SHe is getting so big, and she is such a cuie pie!