Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!

Today is Benjamin's 7th birthday. Already!? Ben is my smarty who loves cooking and is sensitive and stubborn. I'm hoping that his stubbornness will evolve into determination to do what's right! He is a great big brother to the girls and a good competitor, I mean companion!, for Kyle. We love him and wish him a happy day. Here are some of his growing up pictures.
Ben was my biggest baby (at 9 lbs, 7 oz) and was always a little butterball.

Six months old, what a cutie!

One year old silly boy.

Three years old.

Five years old.

His most recent professional picture, almost seven!

9 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

Happy Birthday to your little ben his pictures growing up are just to cute! I hope he has a great day!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Birthdays are so much fun! 9lbs 7 oz not bad but I can beat you. Hannah was 9 lb 14 oz. Mothers of chubby cute babies unite! p.s. no epadoral (not by choice).

Sarah Burgoyne said...

p.p.s. I misspelled epidural, I figured that I better fix it so that I deserve one the next time around ;)

David and Nikki said...

Oh man, he was a big baby...when I look at the pictures of Ben, all I can think is his Uncle Robert! They sure look like eachother:)

Steph Kjelstrom said...

I can't believe you have a 7 year old already! What a handsome boy he is.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is seven, I didn't realize he and SKyler were so close to the same age. He is such a cutie pie!!!!

Carrie said...

Lots has happened since I checked on you last. It is fun to see the pictures of Ben as he has grown. Happy Birthday Ben!

Leah said...

He's so cute. I love the 6-month-old picture!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Ben!!! I can't believe how old he is getting...

Tag your it Angela. Check out my blog to see what you have to do