Friday, March 7, 2008

Arizona Garden


I don't have a green thumb, but this looks pretty sad! We've had a bunch of windy days lately, and now I have a super tumbleweed garden in the corner of our yard. Don't ask me how they can get over a six foot wall, but can't get out. Another mystery to me is where on earth do they come from?? It's not like we live out in the middle of the desert! We live in a thriving growing city!! One of our next projects is to throw them all over the wall and see where the wind takes them.

5 comments:

Steph Kjelstrom said...

That almost makes me miss AZ! Very funny picture- aren't those just the weirdest things?

Leah said...

That's hilarious!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Every once in a while we get a tumble weed crossing the road but I've never seen them pile up like that, really cool.

Candice said...

Wow, your yard must be in just the right spot. I've never seen anything like that before...crazy!

Anonymous said...

THat is insane, i can't believe all those? Seriously where do they come from!!!!!