Wednesday, March 19, 2008

FHE - Movie night


On Monday we had a fun family night at our friends Chris & Edna's house. They had invited a bunch of us over to have a potluck and watch a movie in their backyard. It was projected onto a sheet that was tacked up on their house. We watched Bee Movie, which, from what I was able to hear, was pretty cute. Most of the time I was getting food or drinks for kids, or holding the ones who were cold. It was great, not in the spiritual sense (Hey - we did pray for the food!) but in the getting your family together and doing something fun with some of your friends kind of way. Thanks guys! You can bet we'll be doing more hosting when our backyard is done. It's getting there slowly and surely!

3 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Sounds like fun! We moved to CO 7 months ago, I hate how long it takes to make good friends.

Anonymous said...

I heard about that night. Sounded fun!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!