An actual sentence used by Benjamin on his spelling homework! After laughing really hard, I explained the difference between "groan" and "grown".
I was talking to Greg about seeing one of my sister's friends online whose name is Ashley. Kyle pipes up "Ashley Tisdale?" What?! He's only 8 1/2. How does he know who that is?? We don't even own High School Musical! Or have the Disney channel!
Kendra and Mia were playing house and this was Kendra's explanation for the lack of dad. "The dad went to work and never came back." Very telling of our life don't you think?!
One more...Kyle had accidentally elbowed Ben and he came in to me crying. Mia ran in too and said: "Kyle! No bite!" I shook my head and she said: "No pinch?" "No hit?" It was so funny - she knew that he had done SOMETHING and she wasn't about to let him get away with it! She's become quite the little tattletale.
Monday, March 17, 2008
"I'm all groan up"
Posted by Angela at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
kids do the cutest and say the cutest things!!I just love it.
I love it. We were at Walmart the other day and Madelynne spotted a Hannah Montana t-shirt and got all excited, "Hannah Montana!" she yelled. We don't watch Hannah Montana and she owns nothing Hannah Montana, we do have the Disney Channel how ever which is probably what did it. As for Kyle knowing who Ashley Tisdale is, he's in school... enough said.
How funny! Kids say the funniest things!
Cute! Thanks for the updates on your funny kids! :)
Post a Comment