Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wicked cute

Sorry, I had to use my old Mainer expression, sometimes it just says it all! I took the girls for their birthday pictures (I know - a little late) and Kendra did super. Mia on the other hand was extremely shy and cried for most of the sitting. We got a few cute ones when Kendra started jumping up and down behind the photographer and playing peek-a-boo with Mia. I still loved her pictures even if they weren't smiley because they really captured this bashful phase she's in right now. I'll get the boys' taken pretty soon since they're out of school now, plus some of all four. (That will be fun!) Don't worry family, when I take them I'll send you all copies!



9 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

very cute pictures! You have beautiful girls!

Chredna said...

Where did you get those done?? I love the "I am..." Pictures....that's so cute! They're adorable!

Angela said...

We took them at JC Penney. Gotta love the Portrait Club - no sitting fees! My favorite photographer isn't there anymore, but the new one still did a good job.

Carrie said...

Super Cute!!!

Rebecca said...

CUTE!!! They came out so good! You have beautiful girls. I need to take Wyatt to get his 2 year pics done.

Gigi Potestio said...

I love Mia's pout. You have beautiful daughters. Kendra looks like a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love the sad one of Mia she has such a cute-sad little puppy dog expression in that one.

Leah said...

Yep, definitely wicked cute!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I still say wicked and I'm proud of it!