Monday, June 30, 2008

Movin' on up


vs.

Now, I have to brag on my hubby. Anyone who's known Greg in the last ten years or so know that if he's not in a suit for church, then he's sporting a pair of scrubs. He's even been known to wear those scrubs to church functions. So now, when you see him wearing more dressy/casual clothes you may not recognize him. The reason for this change in attire is that he's been promoted! Greg is now the Clinical Director of the Heart Center. He's right there under the Doctors who formed the corporation. It's the first time he's had a salary job, and we're very excited to have him around more in the evenings! He is a little anxious of his new position since he has so much more responsibility but I know once he learns the ropes he'll be superb. Now he just has to hire someone to replace his now vacated nurse position and he can really have great hours. As of now he's doing both jobs. What a man! I'm so proud.

7 comments:

PEHNelson said...

Yay! How exciting!!! By the way....I need to come by and VT you today!!!

Megan and Sean said...

Congrats Greg!

Mauzy Fam said...

Congrats! That's exciting for both of you. Have fun on your vacation.

Leah said...

Congratulations; that's so wonderful for everyone!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Greg, that is awsome!!!!!!1

Sabra said...

Wow! That's so great! Congratulations to you both!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!