Kids sitting around in their underwear making Father's Day cards.
Spending time cooking with my boys. Kyle made these applesauce bars.
READING! This is the stack of books that Kyle is working on right now. This is actually on his dresser!
The boys having fun playing games together - I hope this lasts!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
A few things I love about summer...
Posted by Angela at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I totally know what you mean about the underwear. Samuel swears he doesn't own any pajamas (even though I wash and fold them)and then runs around at bedtime in his skivvies.
Chillin in your underwear. There's really no other way to endure summer!
SO cute, there is nothng like hanging out in the undies to make kids happy! I love that your boys are able to play battleship together, how fun!
Mmmmm, those applesauce bars look good. I want one!
We got Kyle's thank you card the other day. (Thanks! lol) It was so cute that he wrote out the whole thing. I love it!
Post a Comment