Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged!



Here are mine:

1. I've been walking almost every weekday morning for 5 years with my friend Nylene! We only take a break when we're on vacation or our husbands are out of town. Or when we had our babies!
2. About half of the tv shows I like, I watch online. We don't have cable or DVR, so it's easier!
3. I've only broken one bone, but I've done it twice! My left collarbone. Both times, not my fault! First when I was 3 someone pushed me off the top of a sliding board. The second time was at Girl's Camp while playing Diaper Tag (to unfreeze your teammates you crawl under their legs) and I was shoved as I was diving toward the ground!
4. Every once in a while I like to run through the fields of tall grass with my little sisters at night. Scary and fun! (I miss Melissa!!)
5. I've eaten dried squid (it was okay) and I love kimchi (spicy fermented cabbage) and rice rolled in seaweed. Thank you to a step dad that served a mission in Korea!
6. I get annoyed with people who love Christian Bale since he's been Batman. I've been obsessed with him since 1992 when I saw Newsies. My friend Tavia and I would have ChristianBaleathons - We'd watch Empire of the Sun, Henry VIII (until he dies), Newsies, Swing Kids and Little Women!
7. I'm a little worried about my new calling as HFPE leader since I'm not a crafty or creative person. If anyone has any super Enrichment ideas please share!!

I tag:

Rebecca http://becklabrecque.blogspot.com/
Leah http://www.brianandleahvance.blogspot.com/
Bridgette http://www.caboymegirl.blogspot.com
Renelle http://www.leinbachfamily.blogspot.com/
Margo http://www.barryandmo.blogspot.com/
Linsey http://www.fararside.blogspot.com/ and
Gigi http://potestioteachablemoments.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

leinbachfamily said...

I just got made HFPE leader also, we will have to share ideas. Our ward doesn't have many young couples so I'm a little stressed trying to find stuff everyone will like. toodles.

Rebecca said...

Your info was fun to read. I can't even think of stuff if I do it. Gonna have to think about this one.