Saturday, June 28, 2008

Deep Thoughts

Here was our conversation as I pushed Kendra in the swing at the park yesterday:
K: I love dad. Do you love dad?
Me: Yes! Of course!
K: I know because you got married and you kissed on the lips. I wonder who I will marry when I get big...Dad? No, he married you. Hmmmm. Can I marry Papa John?
Me: No, he married Grandma Ronette.
K: Oh yeah. Well I'll just have to think about it for a while.
Me: How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
K: I think twelve. That's in a looong time!

What a cutie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. The other day Grace randomly told us she wanted to get married. She did mention something about the temple, so that was good. But Chad told her she had to wait 30 years or so ;).

Sarah Burgoyne said...

So cute! I love little girls.

Megan and Sean said...

So sweet. Alanna already has her heart set on marrying a boy named Tristian from church! AHHHHH.

Leah said...

lol

Anonymous said...

That is so stinkin cute!