Friday, June 13, 2008

Mia's First Haircut

We've finally reached one of those bittersweet milestones. I didn't want my baby to look like a big girl yet, but her hair was driving me crazy! So Nylene cut it for me this week. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Before

After...shy sweetie

Being silly!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

What a cutie! My favorite is the before picture!

Leah said...

Wow, that's a MAJOR improvement. Her hair looks so healthy now and cute! You're right: Mia looks more grown up after the cut.

The McEwen Family said...

very cute! I know it's hard for the first hair cut i just wish Madison had a little more so i could start thinking of that! LOL

Linsey F said...

I was sad too when we cut Lauren's, but they look so stinkin' cute after!!

Mauzy Fam said...

What a cutie!! She's got a cute little pose on that before picture!

Rebecca said...

Oh, how cute! Did you save a piece of her baby hair? I have it from both my kids. She does look older though. It makes us sad though doesn't it.

Megan and Sean said...

Cute! I'm always wondering if I should do bangs for either/both of my girls. I hate their hair in their faces!

Anonymous said...

I wish little girls could go around with buzzed heads.