Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Days, drifting away..

We went swimming twice last week and Kendra has become a little fish! I'm so glad because it was pretty hard to enjoy myself with two clingy girls in the pool. We got the girls swimsuits with inflatable pads that you can slip in. They have really helped and now Mia wants to swim by herself. "Mom, let go. Me no need help!" Yeah right. On Tuesday we went to our friends the Moyes' to swim and the kids had a blast and I got fried. Oops. :) Wednesday we spent the mid morning at the Sellers. The kids had fun making whirlpools and trains - I wanted to get a picture but I was having fun myself! Again I sun screened the kids but ran out for myself and burned my arms. Good thing I was wearing a shirt or I'd be totally crispy! I'm hoping by the end of summer for a fairly even tan! :) A huge thank you to our friends with pools! The summers are only just bearable when you can go swimming often.
Big helper Kyle with Mia

Ben having fun

Kendra swimming with Lexi

Popsicle break!

2 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

So much fun! Hey, when you go camping do you have to worry about snakes by your tents???? We should do a ward campout, that would be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

So cute, I miss our pool reading everyones summer posts. We have one here at the condo, but haven't gotten the key yet, not to mention, I will not be comfortable like at home since the whole neighborhood will see me in my suit, YIKES!