
The other night Greg was making Mia laugh hysterically - it was so adorable. This little girl can get away with anything with her dad around. Soda after bedtime? Sure! Eat off my plate? Why not! Snuggle you with your large Pooh pillow and baby and blanket even though it makes me so hot? Let's do it! I'm sure I have candy in ONE of my pockets. And on and on. He won't even put her to bed because she looks sad when he leaves her in there! Ah well. At least she knows she's loved.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Daddy's girl
Posted by Angela at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She must be the baby! :) So cute, Daddy's girl. (And her hair is getting blond! It must be all that outdoor time, huh?)
Very cute. Dad's are suckers for there little girls! Mike is the same way for Madison!
What a cute picture!
How cute, I love the picture of them squished together with the pooh pilow!
Post a Comment