Monday, August 4, 2008

Spur of the moment visitors

Greg's sister Karissa and her hubby Jesse along with their two kiddos, Kymani and Keyshon decided to come visit us this weekend since they only live 3 hours away now. We wanted to get together before school started for our boys, so they came over Friday night and stayed til Sunday morning. I was, er, out when they got here but visited Karissa for a while when I got home. Saturday I pretty much read the whole day. Sorry guys. I did join the family swimming at some friends' of ours. Man was I coveting their pool! So awesome! Although I was reading most of the time, I did join the family for a while in the water, and got some cute pictures. I had to endure jeers of "nerd" and "bookworm", but I've heard that since Jr. High and it didn't bother me a bit. At least I finished the book by evening so I could hang out with our company. Thanks guys for coming! I promise to be more attentive next time!

Kyle going for the big splash

Jesse with Kymani and Keyshon

Super safe Benjamin

Daddy helping a nervous Kendra

Auntie Karissa catching Mia

4 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Wow that pools at someones house?! Not bad. I wonder what you were reading all day Saturday ;)

The McEwen Family said...

omgosh who's pool is that? It looks like you guys had alot of fun! Hey i'm coming home in November so we'll have to get together!

Anonymous said...

I love Trev and Hill's pool too, isn't it funny how hard it is to put a book down even when fun activites are going on all around ya!

The Ching-A-Lingas said...

We had so much fun with you guys!!I am so glad we live closer.=)