Ben's other top tooth was so loose it was driving me crazy. It reminded me of a favorite movie line ... "That's not as impressive as my loose tooth!" (sucking it in and out repeatedly)... anyone? Finally it came out today - when he ran face first into Greg's rock hard stomach! (LOL) Now I've got Christmas songs stuck in my head...or at least one in particular! 
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Anther one bites the dust..
Posted by Angela at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh how funny, Kenz lost her two front teeth a couple weeks ago, I love the toothless grins! Dad still had to be the one to put the teeth under HIS pillow since she gets nervous thinking about a fairy flying around her room.
I'm think you're referring to The Emperor's New Groove?
I went to a release party too. But I got bored because I was alone and didn't know anyone there, so I went across the street to Wal-Mart and did school shopping for my kids. I still got Breaking Dawn and I didn't have to wait in line for it!
Yep, Emperor's New Groove. Remember we'd have Mom pull our teeth out if we were too chicken?
Post a Comment