Last night Greg offered to run to the store to get milk and eggs. I guess he was in a snacking mood, 'cause besides the two items needed, he brought home a few more necessities (bread, lunch meat, cheese, butter, yogurt, chicken and bananas) but mostly this:
Notice not one vegetable. He claimed they were too expensive. Uh, if you don't buy junk, maybe you can afford some greens? Greg was not very happy that I took this picture, but here is proof that you shouldn't send your husband to do late night shopping by himself. At least I can't. I WILL be enjoying some Jalapeno Cheetos though - I know he bought one bag just for me! Love you babe.
Friday, August 8, 2008
A Cautionary Tale
Posted by Angela at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I LOVE Jalapeno Cheetos! Give Greg a couple pats on the back from me. One for being thoughtful of his wife and buying her her very own bag and one because I've done the same thing and bought what looked good 'cause I had the munchies.
Greg shops like me! Dean won't buy it unless it is on the list...he's very adamant about that. He would have come home with just the milk and eggs, even if he passed by the things he knew we needed...."it's not on the list!" Needless to say...I do all the shopping! At least you got cheetos!
Gotta love the hubby grocery trips, Jeremy is exactly the same!
I nominate Greg for my grocery shopping BFF. Greens are for ol farts. What a great choice of foods, shouldn't jump to conclusions Angela. I think he wanted to have a cuddly movie night, duh???
That comment above is from Jess.
So not Will, he never buys anything he doesn't need. He would rather "have a bigger yard." (in other words a dollar saved is a dollar in the house fund :)
Hilarious! So typical of a man. I can't trust Chad to run to the store, either. I can hardly take him shopping along with me without items that weren't on the shopping list ending up in the cart.
I love it! Maybe cuz guys hardly ever get to go food shopping that when they do they want to go crazy. Vegetables aren't fun to buy, the yummy colorful boxes are way more fun.
Post a Comment