Thursday, August 7, 2008

Partay!


So, my pals Nylene and Johnell and I decided to act like crazed teenagers and attend the midnight release of Breaking Dawn. It was advertised that you could wear a wedding dress or bridesmaid dress in honor of "the wedding" so we thought - what the heck! If you're going to be a nerd, don't be half-hearted about it! After enjoying desserts in the cafe, we joined in the scavenger hunt, bookmark making, and toilet paper wedding dress competition. We didn't do too shabby in the trivia department either. Jenna was a little embarrassed to be seen with me, but she humored me with a picture. Love ya sis! Thanks girls for making it a fun night. Til December 12th....

I loved the Twilight Godiva chocolate bars...they read "Can you resist temptation?"

Jenna came by after work - yay!

Johnell looking hot in TP!

Definitely MATRONS of honor!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love you guys, I am impressed that you went all out and wore your bridesmaid dress. You rock. I just finished reading it yesterday and am sad that they are over. I loved it though, can't wait to read it again!

Megan and Sean said...

How fun!

Tina said...

You girls are fun!!

And look at your blog....BD has really made an impression on you....:)

shelly said...

Gorgeous! Wow! I really like Nylene's Dress! Where did she get it? Haha! :)

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Impressive, I don't have the energy to stay up that late. My sisters, Maryam and Nasrin went at midnight too.

The Davis Diaries said...

Ang, I love it! Sure miss you and the girls late nights!

Leah said...

Hey, I have that dress! (The zipper's still broken, though.)

The book was great. I just finished it this morning.

Carrie said...

You guys look like you had crazy fun. (: So...what did you think about the last book?