
Kyle came home last week proudly sporting this jaunty little hat. What is it from you ask? Well, if you didn't get the hint from the title, he got to work in the cafeteria. (AKA Lunch Lady Land!) I guess they randomly pick kids from the older grades to help in the lunch line. Kyle was very excited to help pass out trays. And the best part...a free lunch! I wish they could give the parents a heads up when they plan on asking their kid, that was a waste of a cold lunch. Oh well. I remember in 7th grade having to take a turn spraying down hard plastic trays before putting them in the dishwasher. Good times!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Sloppy Joe, Slop-sloppy Joe...
Posted by Angela at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I always enjoyed wearing the hair net on the day I helped serve. Good times!
I remember spraying down trays! Funny how much fun cleaning was when we were little. LOL
Yes, Beck, it was at Caravel, I thought you'd remember that! I wish I had the same enthusiasm for dishes these days! :)
too cute..those were the good old days!!
Post a Comment