
Another school year begins...hooray! The boys have been busy this summer going to soccer clinics and making crafts with parks & rec, library excursions, going to the movies every week, taking karate lessons, not to mention random scout activities and birthday parties along with our vacation, so we're all excited to have a little more structure and calm to our days. This morning went off without a hitch and the girls and I waved goodbye to the boys as the bus drove by our house. The girls are having a blast - we've colored, played dress ups, and painted our finger and toenails. Yay for girl time! Of course I miss Kyle's funny comments and Ben helping with Mia, but all in all I'm fine with the whole situation. Bring on the school year!
P.S. Kyle scraped his head on the water slide on Saturday. Just FYI.
Monday, August 4, 2008
A New School Year
Posted by Angela at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
9 days for us... can't take it! What ever happened to school starting after Labor Day?
I hope your kids have good first days of school. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
They are so big now. We start the 18th, I am ready for a more structured routine too. Hope they had a great first week!
Such cute boys....I hope they had a great week!
Post a Comment