When cloudy was the weather....well I didn't actually chance to meet an old man clothed all in leather, BUT my kids and I enjoyed a great thunder and lightning storm complete with huge gusting winds and a little bit of rain. Hey, we'll take what we can get! My favorite part was a huge tumbleweed (at least 5 feet across) unexpectedly zooming across our lawn. Hilarious! The wind was pretty serious though, some people in our ward had both of their trucks totaled by an uprooted tree! And the next town over (San Luis) has lost all of it's power until noon tomorrow and is in a state of emergency. Crazy! And then there are my little desert rats..
Windy!


Kyle would yell "Hit the Dirt" every time there was thunder & lightning!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
One Misty Moisty Morning
Posted by Angela at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is hillarious, I love how they would all hit the ground, and I love Kendra's face in that pict
What cuties! I love blogs. It is so much fun to see how everyone is doing!
Post a Comment