Saturday: Baby Shower for Shelly; Kendra and Mia attend a Birthday party; I join some of the girls to see the movie "Baby Mama". Hilarious! 
Sunday: Church; dinner at mom and Jim's; and dessert night here with the Sellers and Halls.
Monday: Clean up from above mentioned dessert night. An unexpected rainfall!! 
Tuesday: Another chiropractor appointment; purchase of The Host; reading!
Wednesday: Finish Stephenie Meyers' newest novel; PTO meeting where Kyle received Student of the Month (Good job!); family bowling night hosted by the Heart Center. 
Thursday: Cleaning the house in the anticipation of weekend visitors; HFPE meeting. I found out my Grampy died - he was pretty sick and I'm glad he's no longer in pain and reuniting with his beloved wife. Grampy was a quiet and kind man who always treated me like his own (though not blood related) and always sent a card with a check for $5 on birthdays and Christmas. Sweet! One of my favorite memories is when my grandparents took me to Boston the summer I was 12. It was a tradition with them. After a full day of sightseeing, we were driving home late. I had a small tape recorder that I was listening to in the back seat. I would drift off to sleep, then wake up when it was done, turn my tape over and restart it. The next morning Grampy said, "Boy, you kept me up the whole drive home last night with your music" after I apologized profusely he just laughed and said "that's okay, I was driving!" He was a temple worker in his older years and even got permission to seal Greg and I when we were married. It was a special occasion. I'll truly miss this great man. I wish I had more pictures of him - I don't even know how old this one is.
Friday: Wake up at 4 am to get ready for the field trip; leave (at 5:00) with Kyle's third grade class for San Diego; play at the Zoo all day! A long drive home; welcome my in-laws. 









Saturday: Morning shopping; Lunch at AH-SO Steak and Sushi for a Mother's Day meal; family fun - we love you Papa John & Grandma Ronette! Thanks for the visit.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Week in Review
Posted by Angela at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow what a busy lady! That is so cool that his class went on a field trip to the Sandiego zoo, how fun! Sorry about your grampy, he sounds likes a great man. It was so great seeing you last week!
Post a Comment