The girls and I had fun in the few minutes of rain that we experienced yesterday. Too bad it didn't last long! They thought it was great, especially the puddles and the rain pouring out of the drain spout! We looked for a rainbow when the sun broke through the clouds, but no such luck. Here are my dripping cuties!

Little puddle jump!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
It's raining, it's pouring!
Posted by Angela at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Those are so cute, I love really the one of Mia at the top, is her hair naturally curly like yours, or is it just the picture?
Great pictures!
Why can't rain like that for a week?!?! Loved it! I think blogging is so great because I feel like I always have to have my camera with me. and That's good, because up to now....I hardly had any pictures of Reagan!!! Great pics!!!
aw they look just to cute having fun playing in the rain. I love the top picture of Mia she looks so cute!
Good ole Yuma... Celebrate the rain!
Looks like fun, my girls would love running around in the rain :) Living in Maine we always had big rubber boots to wear when jumping in puddles. We called them mud boots, I've always wanted to get my girls mud boots but living in CO it would be a real waste of money. We never have mud :)
Post a Comment