#1. Chiropractors are wonderful people! After two days of excruciating back pain I went to see the Doc. Yesterday I was virtually pain free!
#2. Florescent orange silly putty CAN be removed from beige carpet with much patience and just a little bit of mumbling under your breath.
#3. When potty training it is possible to go through 10 pairs of panties - bloomers also work in a pinch.
#4. Saving $90 at the Children's Place is almost worth spending $90!
#5. Space Camp is one of those very cheesy 80's movies with way too much swearing for it's PG rating. Good thing we preview for our kids!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
5 things I learned yesterday.
Posted by Angela at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those are funny. I can't believe you are already potty training Mia. I am too lazy for that. So is Grace;) Good luck, though. When we're finally ready for it, I'll have to get some pointers from you.
I love those lessons leasrned. I guess now you can add whether or not that arm and hammer stuff gets puke odor out of a car! It was fun going to the movies last night, wish we would have had more time to just sit down and visit. Next time we will have to go out for appetizers or something. Hope everyone is feeling good no one else gets the bug.
Potty training, AHHHH!!!! The first day Hannah went through ALL her undies, I'm talking 15+ pairs. Thankfully she's doing much better now :)
Good times, good times. We should recieve a master's degree in parenting for all those lessons learned! Thanks for the laugh!
Is Mia potty training now? And she's not even 2 yet. Way to go!
Post a Comment