I felt lucky this year to spend Mother's Day with not one, but two mothers! After a very short stay, my in-laws left to go home to St. George, but not before hours of playing games and visiting. I'm so glad you raised me up a great husband! Thanks again for justifying a business trip down here, you are missed.
And as for my mom, I'm so glad that you live close by so we can see you every week. The kids always love going over there and I'm glad they have another place besides our house that they feel completely at ease (and me too!) You do a lot for your kids and I, for one, appreciate it.
Also - for a treat I got to talk to not one, but both of my siblings who are on missions!! Jonathan sounds good, pretty much the same, excited to be serving. Melissa was cheerful and thrilled to be witnessing spring for the first time she can remember! She's such a great missionary as well. I miss her and can't wait until she comes home next year.
Papa John helped my boys cook yummy omelets for breakfast, and my kids made some great bracelets at church to add to my wonderful gifts of: a candy bouquet, handcrafted bookmark, and personalized fridge magnets. Greg also got me a new ipod/alarm clock stereo. Thanks guys. I love being a mom! It's the toughest yet most rewarding job that I can think of. (Here is my favorite present!) 
Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Mom's Day!
Posted by Angela at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You are so right, being a mom is pretty awesome!!! Glad you had a good mothers day.
Post a Comment