Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sprinkler Fun!

Yesterday we had a fun afternoon with our friends Shelly, Ethan and Eric. They invited us over to play in their wading pool and sprinklers. Shelly is one of my oldest friends here in Yuma! I'm so glad that our kids are around the same age and play really well together. Here are some amusing pictures of the day.
Great buddies, Ethan, Ben and Kyle. (If you have a hard time telling the difference between my boys - chances are that Ben's hair is sticking up!)

The girls warming up their towels on the sidewalk.

The funny wiggly sprinkler. And Eric pretending to be a robot with vacuum attachments!

Watching Helmoot eat a treat. (I remember when he could fit in the palm of my hand!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I remember when Helmut fit in the palm of my hand too, he is pretty cool. Looks like you guys had fun, can't wait till I move down and our kids can get to know eachother and become friends too.!

Megan and Sean said...

I was just lookin' at your lastest post wondering 'I've heard this song before, where?' Spirit, Alanna loves that movie.

Sarah Burgoyne said...

My kids can not wait for our pool to open, counting down the days till Memorial Day weekend. I'm hoping they decide to open it a little sooner, I wouldn't mind feeling a little weightless :)

The McEwen Family said...

oh how fun i can't wait for the kids to be able to play in the sprinklers and stuff it is still pretty cool here. And i wish we lived there so we could have fun play dates!! =(