Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle!


Kyle turns nine today. Boy that makes me feel old! Except for the occasional attitude (which I attribute mostly to school) Kyle is a great help and a loving big brother. This guy loves riding his bike and playing soccer and baseball, as well as just running around with his siblings and friends. Kyle is quite popular at school and has many friends, nice boy that he is. I'm so proud of all his scholastic and scouting achievements - keep it up and you'll go far!

6 months old


3 years old


6 years old


He sure has grown! Love you bud.

4 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

Happy Birthday Kyle I hope he has a wonderful birthday!! I can't believe how the time flys with our kids He sure is a cutie!!!

Leah said...

Wow, he has really thinned out over the years. That 3-year-old pic is SO CUTE!! He's a good boy. Happy birthday!

Megan and Sean said...

What a handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute, I love his three year old pict, oh how funy I just read that leah wrote that too, seriously though it is so stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!