
So my mom got herself a Wii, and I went over to check it out. After creating some cute Miis, Jenna challenged me to a game of tennis. She's pretty good and beat me. Twice. After a game of baseball which we tied (0-0 ; obviously we need to work on that one!) I finally beat her in bowling. We played for a little less than an hour (I think - those things really suck you in) and I could feel a little burn in my right arm. My tricep specifically. And now it's very sore. Yes, it was my first time playing, yes I need to tone up, and YES I WANT A REMATCH!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Wii-itis
Posted by Angela at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Did you know that many retirement/nursing homes have Wii's now? To provide exercise for the residents. I thought that was interesting. As for myself, I've never played one but Riley has at a friends house and he said the baseball game is totally awesome!
When I first glanced at the title of this post, I thought it said "Wii TITS". I was sure you were posting about me;).
At our house, Riley can out bowl anyone in the family. My girls can usually beat me up pretty badly in boxing as well. Even my mean mii can't compete. (We each made a regular mii of ourselves, and then a mean, evil twin of ourselves.)
we need to do a girls night of wii! it's way fun! i don't play that often, but when i do i think "i should play with my kids more" Paul and I played tiger woods one night until midnight!
Post a Comment