Check out my list on the very bottom of my blog page. It's entitled "Books I've Read in 2008 (That I can remember!)" Most of them I'd recommend - especially the series'. If anyone has any new reading material suggestions for me - comment here! I'm always open to reading something new! Thanks guys. (P.S. I inherited the nickname 'bookworm' in 7th grade. I read just about every book in my teacher's bookshelf! Once I ran smack into a pole while my nose was in a book. Yeah, hard to live that one down.) (Also, Ben just made this observation the other day: "Hey, mom. I know why you like Belle from Beauty and the Beast. 'Cause she likes to read!" lol!)
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Wow that's awesome!!!! I love to read, but I seriously can't do it that often or I would get NOTHING and I mean NOTHING done!!!
My goodness; that's quite the list! Disease-Proof Your Child: Feeding Kids Right by Joel Fuhrman I finished reading recently. It's an interesting, informative book with lots of new recipes! And today I finished The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman (who actually wrote Puss in Boots). After watching the movie, I felt a sense of a lack of closure, so I read the book (which is really good!). It's the first book of a trilogy. On to the second!
Oh, and check out stepheniemeyer.com for what's going on with Midnight Sun.
Oh yeah, trust me I know. :( It was a day of mourning. I guess I could add that I read half of Midnight Sun? Oh well. I'm still hoping she'll see how disappointed we fans are and change her mind. I MUST HAVE THE MEADOW SCENE!! Argh.
I think that is about how many books I have read in my whole life! I have read a few this year, but not that many...maybe that's why my brain feels like mush....
That's a seriously impressive list, I don't think I have anything to add :)
Wow that's a lot of books! I have a list of books I've read on the sidebar of my blog. Not nearly as many as you, but some that you haven't read, or at least some that you don't have listed.
I love anything by Tamora Pierce. And I was just reminded about the 'Shoe' books by Noel Streatfeild. If you haven't read Dancing Shoes, Skating Shoes, Circus Shoes,.... you have to.
I love the Shannara series! I'm on book 6, The Druid of Shannara.
Post a Comment