Man, I wish Yuma had a real live water park. For now we just have to make do with a park in a slightly scary neighborhood with some water features. Fortunately it doesn't take much to make my kids happy. Water and friends. I didn't pull out my camera until we were leaving, so I only got a few pictures - we went with the Sellers and enjoyed our afternoon off from school! Here's the funny thing, on the drive over I noticed it was 98 degrees. I thought to myself-it's not even a hundred, I hope we don't get cold. Oh yeah, I live in the desert all right! Don't worry, with the humidity we were plenty warm. (P.S. Nylene was thinking the same thing, maybe the sun exposure is making us crazy!)
Alexandria and Kendra
Kyle cooling off
Ben showing off his gap
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Water Park
Posted by Angela at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is too funny 98 and you thought you might get cold=)! Thats definetly how you know you live in YUMA!!! I think I used to think the same thing=).
Post a Comment