of Preschool this year.
Kendra is very excited to get ready for kindergarten. We only have three kids this year, three girls. We'll see how that goes. I hope they play nice. They're all really good friends with each other, it's the odd number we're a little worried about. Kendra was already asking Lexi whether she liked her or Kate more. Aaaahhhh! I guess I wasn't ready for these girl issues yet. We nipped that in the bud and the first day seemed to go well. Us moms will take turns teaching twice a week for two hours. Here is Kendra wearing her gorgeous beads with her dress. Kendra loves dresses. She wears one almost every day lately. (Thank goodness for hand-me-downs!) Mia had to have her picture taken as well - of course! 
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
First Day
Posted by Angela at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Please tell Kendra I love her beads. They ARE gorgeous. A girl must have her accessories.
Kendra looks like she is ready to go!
So cute!
I love the pearls too!! They are both too cute!!
Post a Comment