

Look what I found! Randomly browsing (okay okay, blogstalking) I came across this wonderful blog. Here is what the photographer wrote:
"Captured Miracles’ inspirational photographic collections have been designed specifically to help children of all ages, backgrounds and circumstances. Whether situations are positive or negative, it is our mission to touch the hearts of children, their families and the people who surround and influence them. We want children to know they are a child of God. He is aware of them; he loves and knows each individually."
So beautiful! There are quite a few very touching pictures on her blog.
http://capturedmiracles.blogspot.com/
Monday, September 8, 2008
Captured Miracles
Posted by Angela at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that first picture, I will definitly have to take a look at the blog. Thank you for sharing :)
Hi Angie! I don't know if you remember me at all (maiden name Tolman) but I linked to you from Stephanie's blog. It's great to see you! I LOVE to read too. You should join goodreads.com (if you haven't already). It's a really fun place to keep track of what you've read and how you liked it, and to see what your friends are reading too. Also, sorry you can't link to my blog from this comment--it's private, but if you email me at janell1014@yahoo.com I'd be happy to send you an invite. Take care! And tell Greg hi too.
Post a Comment