Thursday, April 17, 2008

Very refined

Yesterday we borrowed a Charlie and Lola movie from the library. After watching it, Kendra came in and asked if we have any "To-mah-tos". I snickered a little and replied to the affirmative. Kendra then asked for a to-mah-to and informed me that she was going to pronounce it that way now, because they do on Charlie and Lola. A British accent sounds so cute coming from a 4 year old!

5 comments:

Chredna said...

how cute! Ryan calls Peter Pan, "Peta"

Leah said...

LOL! That reminds me: you HAVE to see this video on YouTube!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

And I had Kara say, "Chah-lay bit mae!" with the accent, and it's hilarious!

Megan and Sean said...

My kids love Charlie and Lola! That's so cute. Alanna and Dallin say LOW-LA.

Sioux said...

Wow, I am really digging your kid. I say to-mah-to every day, and wohr-ter (water), which no one understands.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute and I just read Leah's comment and that is one of my kids favorite videos. Love it!