
Kyle has officially earned his wolf badge in Cub Scouts. So far he also has a gold arrow point and three silver arrow points. He was very excited and I wanted to say thanks to his leaders Nylene and Missy. It's nice to have den leaders who get into the activities and really care about the boys. Even if they thought they wouldn't like it! :)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
AAAOOOO!!
Posted by Angela at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
(oh... ok; so the title was the sound of a wolf. I didn't get it at first... I had to read on.)
Congrats, Kyle! I'm proud of you!
Way to go Kyle, and thanks Leah for the clarification of the comment title, I was a little confused for a sec too, I kept reading it over and over trying to figure it out, now I just feel really dumb that I didn't get that it was a wolf sound.
LOL. Sorry guys! Didn't mean to confuse you! Yes, it's a wolf howling. :)
Post a Comment