Friday, April 4, 2008

Reading Lesson

The Gingerbread Man is Mia's favorite book right now. I have to read it at least ten times a day! Mia loves to chime in on the 'Run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man' part. I was getting bored with just reading the story, so I started asking questions about the pictures. "Here's a little chick, what does it say?" "Peep peep" etc. We get to the part when the cat tries to stop the GB man. I ask Mia what a cat says. Her reply: "I eat you!" I couldn't stop laughing! What can I say, she was right!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Remember, in Jasper Fforde's The Fourth Bear, the Gingerbreadman is a homicidal maniac. (That's the first thing I thought of when I read your post.)

Anonymous said...

Oh geez that's too cute