Yesterday Kendra, Mia and I joined our friends Nylene, Ann and Lexi for lunch at Olive Garden. It was fun having a "girls" lunch. Yay for free kid meal certificates! Everyone was pretty well behaved. I really like being best friends with my daughter's best friend. It's convenient all around! Here are the two cuties, though don't let their sweet faces fool you, they can get into plenty of mischief! Mia decided to grace me with a little grin. I think the waitress was surprised by the amount of salad my little girls ate. Kendra even reprimanded the waitress for taking her plate before she was done! It was pretty funny, she's quite the chatterbox. I wonder where she gets that from... :)
Lexi and Kendra
Say cheese!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Out to lunch
Posted by Angela at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that picture of Mia!
Love the soup and salad deal! My kids won't eat salad unless forced by pain of death... how do you get yours to do it??
Post a Comment