Saturday, August 11, 2007

Naughty girls!

Some mornings just start off silly. Here is Kendra entertaining Mia at breakfast.

4 comments:

bridgette said...

SO CUTE. I LOVE THE GIGGLING.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that, I miss the little belly laughs. SO cute, I can't wait to have another baby. You know what would be fun? It would be fun when I move back if me, you, Shelly, Tiffany (if she is ready)all got preg. together! ANyways, have a great day. Love ya!

Mauzy Fam said...

So cute!! I love when kids laugh so hard it makes you laugh at the laugh alone. Cutie pies!
Tamra

Nat said...

Angie!
I've been meaning to comment on your blog, but it just never happened... life of a busy mom, I guess. (: Anyway, we are moving to Yuma (I see that you found that out on a previous post) and it will be fun to hang out sometime. Your kids are adorable! And I loved the post with all the old pics. See you next month!
Natalie