I was going through some old pictures today, laughing my head off. Has it really been 10 + years?! Bridgette, you're lucky, I almost posted our "nylons" pic! :) Hope everyone has a nice trip down memory lane...
Monday, August 6, 2007
Back in the day...
Posted by Angela at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Ok Angela, what a fu idea, everyone should make a "back in the day" slide show, that was really fun looking at all those good times. It almost made me sad too though cause we need to have more good times. Did you know we are most likely moving back to Yuma within the year and Natalie is moving back in just a few weeks, we will definitley have to start the Mommy nights club! Ok again I love the slide show, if only I could morph back into that smaller body, oh well I have two great kids and they were worth all the the extra pounds. They are getting old now though so I can't really use that excuse. Ok love ya! ALi
That is hilarious! How can fashion change so much??? The nylon picture is a classic- ha ha ha.
Nice Angela! Those are great. I wish I could find some old pictures and when I do, I'm finding the most embarassing one of you and putting it on my blog. JK. I really did enjoy that! I'm jealous Nat is moving to Yuma. You should hang out with her, she is still really great! :)
Glad everyone is enjoying it, Ali, did you notice Jeremy at the table? I wish I could have my HS body back too! I'm working on it.. Jamie, bring it on!! :) I didn't know Nat was moving here! Renelle is back too, and Gretchen. Yay! we need to get together! Bridgette, IDK, but it's pretty scary!
Wow, I made it in that lovely prom picture! Man, that was a long time ago.
Tamra
Yep I did see Jeremy in that pict. I remeber I wasn't there, there was somehting I was out of town for or something, I think... Good times, good times!
Post a Comment