Today was early release day from school, so I took Kyle bowling while Greg (who had the day off) took Ben to get a haircut. We also split the girls, and he took Kendra while Kyle and I kept Mia. Last month our van was in the shop the day the cub scouts all went bowling, and I totally spaced it. Kyle was so bummed, so I promised I'd take him. We had a good time. I'm sure he would want me to mention that he won the first game, but I made up for it the second time around. Ha! Take that! I guess it's no big secret that if an 8 year old can beat me, bowling's not my game. I did get a few strikes though, so that's good. I brought snacks for Mia, so she just sat there and watched us. She was so well behaved! I think she was mesmorized by the guy next to us who kept throwing strikes...anyway, it was a fun afternoon.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Hanging out with Mom
Posted by Angela at 11:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ok Angela, holy cow, you look awsome you are so skinny. I love those bowling picts, how fun to just have little dates with your kiddos. Seriously, the one of you that shows the back of your body,... you are so small. I am jealous! Keep up the good work! Love ya!
Very cute! It looks like you had fun. It's always good to get some of that one on one time. I'm sure he loved it.
you are one cool mom. where do you get the energy? oh yea, your young!! i love all the pictures and mia is so cute. i want to just bite those toes! such a neat family.
Post a Comment