Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First Kiss

Okay, I was tagged to tell about my first kiss location. I was 16, and it was in Maine, so most of my friends won't know who this is, but to those who do, it wasn't my shining moment. It was after school, just standing outside the choir room with a boy named Ben Poland. We weren't dating either, it was kinda weird. We were just flirting, like you do in HS, and he just grabbed my shoulders and kissed me. I was so flustered! It's a good thing my choir teacher was expecting me, 'cause I just ran in. My first kiss with Greg was much better. He was dropping me off from a date in front of my house and kissed me before I got out of the truck. It was bittersweet, since I was in the middle of my "boyfriend dilemma". Anyway, it turned out great for me! Thanks hon! Now lets hear from Bridgette,(I think I know who, but not where..)Nikki, and Margo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the boyfriend dramas. I am definitely glad you made the choice you did, you guys are meant to be and are perfect together.

bridgette said...

Ha! I will not post it on my blog but I will say it was Blaine in one of the back halls of church. Gotta love mutual!