



Kyle is "a little" excited to start 3rd grade. His teacher is Ms. Miner, she looks nice. I just found out that they can take a bus from our neighborhood, so we'll try that tomorrow. Benjamin's teacher is Mrs. Holtry, another nice one. We lucked out! He is looking forward to the full day and lunch- he's in 1st grade now. Yay!
Monday, August 6, 2007
First day of School!
Posted by Angela at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOw they are back in school! I bet that is sad and a little nice at the same time. I bet the girls miss them though. It is so funny cause in the picts I am honestly not 100 % sure who is Ben and who is Kyle. I bet people think they are twins all the time! I started back to Kenzie's school today, She doesn't start back till next monday and Skyler starts on Friday, is it just me or does starting on Friday seem a little strange?? Anyways have a great night!
Ha ha! Ya, you're right, they do get mistaken as twins, especially since they're the same height! (Ben is wearing orange and Kyle's in the blue) Friday is odd! Have a good school year!
Post a Comment