Thursday, August 9, 2007

7 Random things about me...

  1. I love to read. Anyone who knows me knows this. In Jr. High, my nickname was bookworm, and I still try to knock back at least two a week. We visit the library often, and if anyone has any good suggestions, I'll take them! I also love to read to my kids. Right now Kyle and I are reading The Indian in the Cupboard, what a classic.
  2. I was the first of my friends to get married (at 19) and feel like an old lady with 4 kids, but I love them and wouldn't change having them or being married to Greg. Sometimes I wish I had gone on more adventures before all this responsibility, but we try to get out there and have fun.
  3. I am a jealous wife. My husband is such a nice guy (and cute if I do say so myself) that I'm always afraid someone thinner or prettier than me will flirt with him. It doesn't help that he's a nurse and surrounded by cute female nurses. Right now he is on a Continuing Education trip in San Jose, CA with one of those cute nurses. Although I trust him, there is always that niggling self -doubt. Pathetic I know.
  4. I'm definately Tye A personality. I think Greg's family thought I was scary after we got married, but I've mellowed out considerably. Greg has had a big hand in that. However, I still like things done right, and by right I mean MY WAY.
  5. I love music, especially singing. I sing to my kids in bed every night. I sing in the car. I sing in church. I do wish my mom had forced me to keep up the piano. I only played for one year. But at least I can read the music!
  6. I really hate to clean my kitchen. I will clean the entire house, if only Greg will do the kitchen. Especially mopping. I don't know if it's because it seems pointless or what. (it never fails, no matter when I mop, 10 minutes later someone spills something) But I do like to cook, and try to have yummy healthy meals for my family every night.
  7. I wish my family lived closer. By family I mean everyone! In laws, cousins, and sibs. I love my family and it's so fun when we get together. I miss them. My sister Jenna and I have become pretty close this last year and it's so fun 'cause growing up she was just a cute little kid. (We're 11 years apart) Now we hang out. Of course I love my babies too, even though they're getting so big! Being a mom is a lot of work, but very satisfying.

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Hey Angela -
Thanks for saying hi! I love finding people on blogs, especially those I haven't seen in forever. Your family sure has grown and what adorable kids you have! I'll have to keep up on your blog and see all the cool stuff your up to.

Mauzy Fam said...

By the way, your 7 Random Things was fun to read!
Tamra