Monday, January 19, 2009

You know that diet I was going to start the first of the year?

I am SO starting it tomorrow!

Yes, the bottom rungs were already broken, and it was just a matter of time. But it's still pretty humiliating being the "last straw"! Yikes. At least no one was around to laugh at me! Anyone want to cheer me up with a story of their own?

6 comments:

Gigi Potestio said...

I broke my toilet seat -- twice. I refuse to buy another one until I've lost thirty pounds. Or, I could just buy a better quality seat.

Channon said...

that is the exact same type of chair I was standing on when I fell and broke my foot this summer. so funny.

Angela said...

They must not have been built right. That's the story we're going with, okay Channon? :)

The Ching-A-Lingas said...

Jesse is the goldilocks in our family ...I think he has busted 2 chairs with his butt... so dont feel to bad.=)

Anonymous said...

A certain husband I know (I won't mention any names) once broke a plastic patio chair. I was laughing so hard I started to cry and I laughed at him all night.

Anonymous said...

OK I have broken 2 of my inlaws chairs before, yes they were on the verge, but nothing builds the self esteem like having your booty break a chair, look at the bright side, you were at home and no one saw, I on the otherhand was surrounded by Jeremy's entire family, once was when I was prego, so that made it a little less funny to everyone, but even more humiliating!!!!!