I got a haircut. Some of my friends got me one for my birthday, and today was my appointment. I'm so glad, I really like my new style. I should have taken a before picture, but trust me, this is so much shorter than it was! My hair was past the bottom of my shoulder blades, just one length, and so thick, ugh. Love it now! The true test is if I can make it look this good by myself!

Friday, January 23, 2009
I can't remember the last time
Posted by Angela at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It looks so good! It reminds me that I need to pamper myself with a haircut and color soon :)
Cute! Did you color it too? It just looks so much darker than I remember. (: It looks great!
You have such wonderful friends!! You are so lucky! (wink, wink) Glad you like it! How was the ebw??? :)
Looks great Angela!
It looks great!
Post a Comment