Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


I had a great birthday. It began with sleeping in, my mom took me out to lunch in the afternoon, and it ended with a surprise party! Greg hastily planned a little get together over the weekend and had my sister and friends spread the word. I wasn't suspicious when Jenna "kidnapped" me, it's a fairly regular occurrence, but did wonder why after getting ice cream at DQ we ran up to Staples to buy pens. Hmm. And then her texting wasn't odd either, but it was more frequent than usual. Hmm. Finally, we came straight to my house instead of hers where my van was. Hmm. The cars parked in front of the house were a dead giveaway! However, I was surprised by how many people were there. Quite a few of my friends were able to take time to share some tacos, pizza, and cake and ice cream with me. Thanks so much guys, and thanks to my hubby for skipping his bishopric meeting to spend the evening partying with me!

1 comments:

Gigi Potestio said...

Sounds like you're loved. =)