We had a fun time Monday night at our Bishopric FHE. It was held at our friends' the Cullis' house, where they have 6 horses. They were kind enough to let all the kids, and adults who wanted to, ride 4 of them. After that excitement, we ate a potluck dutch oven dinner. Delish. Greg made his heart healthy potatoes (lots of butter, cheese, bacon, onions and potatoes) and ribs. Everything was yummy! We enjoyed a lesson about Lehi's dream and then dragged our kids away so they could get to bed for school the next day. We all had a great time!
Kaydee helping Kendra ride Star.
Ben riding Bugsy, I think!
Kyle riding an Arabian, didn't catch the name.
Greg and Mia on Gibraltar. (I love that she's holding his mane!)
Ben being led by Noah, Me on Gib. Look how huge he is! 17 hands and only 3 years old!
Boys being silly.
Kendra and Kate are great buds.
Mia and Amy are so cute together.
Reenacting the Iron Rod
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Saddle up!
Posted by Angela at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am jealous.. I cant even remember the last time I went riding=(
Wow that looks like tons of fun! I want to be part of your bishopric! Are you still aching?
Post a Comment