Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

Here are the kids' costumes for Halloween. We are lucky enough (or are we?) to celebrate the holiday twice this year. The kids had tons of fun at our tri-ward activity, the boys ran around with their friends while Jenna and I took the girls around to collect candy. It was nice that everyone could hold their own candy buckets this time, and I was very proud of Mia who freaked out at only one disturbing display. Unlike last year when she couldn't even look at her siblings without screaming! Here they are in all their costumed glory:
Kyle as Obi Wan Kenobi

Ben is a Police Officer

Kendra is Belle

Mia is also Belle. Both girls wanted to be this particular princess (don't ask me why! :) ) but I couldn't find a small enough costume for Mia. I got her this pink princess costume instead and told her it was Belle when she's wearing the pink dress. That was good enough for her! (also, click on her picture to check out Mia's amazing eyelashes! I put a dab of mascara on - crazy long!!)

My little brother Michael rode over with us and here he is as a Mime.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you convinced Mia that she was Belle.

The McEwen Family said...

Your kids look very cute all dressed up! I hope you guys had a great Halloween!

Carrie said...

Cute kids! Hope you had an awesome halloween!

Leah said...

They all look so good!